Top 10 YouTube Network Marketing Tips
According to Alexa.com YouTube is the third most trafficked site in the world. Just imagine the number of new prospects you could have from putting yourself out in front of possibly hundreds of new people every day and all for FREE. It doesn’t cost you a dime to upload as many videos as you would like.
So let’s take a quick look at the Top 10 YouTube Network Marketing Tips
- YouTube Tip #1: There is no need to be fancy or go out and purchase the latest most expensive camera. I personally use our Canon digital camera. I went out and bought a larger memory card but it works great for what I need. Make sure the audio is clear and able to be easily understood. If people can’t hear what you are saying then it doesn’t matter how good you look.
- YouTube Tip #2: As a society we are sick of being pitched and sent spam through email, so there is no need to create a “commercial”, simply be yourself and take videos of you doing the things you normally do. Provide your audience with great content and more and more people will flock to you.
- YouTube Tip #3: At the beginning of each video, be sure to say your name. This is important because you want to “Brand” yourself in their eyes as a leader and someone they can come to for great information.
- YouTube Tip #4: When you have uploaded a new video be sure to let people know about it. Put out an update on Facebook and Twitter. Ask people to view it, comment on it and rate it. The more people the better.
- YouTube Tip #5: If you have a blog, be sure to put up a new post with a clickable link back to the video. Again asking people to comment and rate it.
- YouTube Tip #6: Be sure to have the first line of your description be a clickable link. When people want to find out more about you, they will have somewhere to go to find out more information. Also be sure to fill the description box with good “keywords” that you are looking to optimize. You want people to find your videos and this is how they will.
- YouTube Tip #7: Grab the embed code and drop it in any websites you have or your own blog.
- YouTube Tip #8: Another way to get lots of traffic is to become create relationships with some “big” names on Facebook and ask if you can place your video on their wall. This can drive some great new traffic to your videos.
- YouTube Tip #9: If you are looking to get a video to go viral, it is best to make sure that it is under 2 minutes long. But if you are providing some great content then somewhere between 5 to 8 minutes is ideal.
- YouTube Tip #10: Lastly, don’t stop at YouTube. There are tons of different video sharing sites so get them out there too. Tube Mogul (free), Traffic Geyser and Hey Spread are all great software that gets them out to these other sites. Be sure though to always upload to YouTube manually. You don’t want to take a chance of your YouTube video not being correct, you’d miss tons of good traffic.
The key to any marketing you do is to know who you are marketing to and that you market to them as
YOU. Don’t try to be someone else you are not.
#Top #YouTube #Network #Marketing #Tips